Planned holidays – Coronavirus

GUILD HOLIDAY TO OBAN – 10TH MAY 2020
For your information we are in constant touch with the Holiday Group.    They have told us they are dealing with March and April holidays at the moment, and will be looking at May holidays shortly.
There is a possibility that they may defer the above holiday, but as you will appreciate decisions are changing on a daily basis at the moment.
Directly we have some firm information we will let you know.
TRIP TO WADDESDON
Have spoken to Kings Coaches about our trip to Waddesdon Manor in June – the same applies really – a decision will be made nearer the time.   If it should be cancelled your money will be reimbursed.
TRIP TO ROUEN – FRANCE 17TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Have spoken to Kings Coaches, again a decision will be made later, depending on circumstances as to whether this holiday goes ahead.   We will not be taking balance of payment until we have a decision.    If it does not go ahead your deposits will be reimbursed.
Sheena
Please ensure you follow the current NHS advice